Nandini Sehgal Election Blog for the post of Head Girl.


''VISION is the first step towards achieving a goal, 

But merely having a vision isn't enough. 

One must be willing to take action

 and lead to make the vision a reality.'' 


Good day Everyone! Welcome to my blog!
It is that time of the year again, we're all thrilled to welcome the new batch of the student council. 


For those who don't know me, I am Nandini Sehgal, Grade 12 A, and I am contesting for the post of your new Head Girl to WIN! Now you may also think, what motivated me to stand for these online elections, and here it is. I have spent 11 wonderful years in this esteemed institution and have acquired an opportunity to experience the best 11 years of my life! It is my time to pay back my peers for all these wonderful years and represent them in making the experience of all my fellow students a wonderful one! 


I personally believe that each child is equal and should be taught to stand for themselves and that is what I am here for, I want to be that bridge between the students and the teachers and yes that doesn't make me any different, but a person who takes each and everyone together as we commonly say, Coming together is a beginning! 


I am a disciplined student and have been an active member of the discipline committee in the previous academic year, I am a reliable person and possess a confident and calm personality. I have also been an active member of the interact club of Indian Language School, have also participated in the school MUN  and promise to take each one of us forward in this journey of success and determination.


 I have also participated actively for various outside school laurels as well and I proudly head the Robin Hood Army in Lagos, Nigeria which contributes to my charitable nature, disciplined self, and promising essence along with being a great team player. I am a very positive person and continue to keep positivity with me in all situations. 

To sum it up, I have also been interviewed by various organizations which adds to my confident and approachable personality. I am an effective communicator and I promise to bring up all the issues faced by the students of each grade and take their responsibility at each step. 


Goals I would promise to achieve as your head girl: 
  • More counseling (peer)sessions for the juniors to inculcate the learnings practically from a young age.
  • Building up the confidence of students by regular active participation in various real-life scenario-based activities.
  • Adding more values & reasons behind the practices we follow.
  • A common platform for students to write their thoughts, that will be monitored by assigned seniors to help and guide juniors. 
  • Inculcate Gratitude within the students from younger classes. 
  • help students in the time of the pandemic with the help of teachers and our principal. 
thank you for your time and once again, VOTE FOR NANDINI AS YOUR NEW HEAD GIRL.